Equip your truck with the best mid-rise model we offer. Our 180XL not only gives you the convenience of more space with a full height door, but adds sleek recessed SUV-style side windows with twist-out vents and screens to add class and protect your valuable cargo. (add seamless style with your truck)
- Mid-Rise Design for 15% (4”) More Space Over Cab-High
- LEER® Twist Handle Lock with Flip-up Weather Cover
- One-Piece Side windows with Flip-Out Vents and Screens
Every Mid/High LEER Fiberglass cap includes the following standard features unless noted.
- Limited Lifetime Color & Structure Warranty
- Dark Tint Glass
- Recessed LED Third Brake Light
- Fiberglass Base Rails for Structural Integrity
- Custom Fit Design
- Skirted Sides
- Frameless Fixed Front Window
- J-Clamp Installation Pockets
- Axalta Automotive Paint
- Insulated roof
- Interior Dome Light
- Installation Bulb Seal
- Automotive Style Rotary Latches (Excluding 180 and 122)
- Frameless Curved Glass Rear Door (Excluding 180 and 122)
Request a quote for custom options and accessories
BEDSLIDE is simply a better way to access your truck bed by turning it into an easy-access drawer. No more crawling around to get to your tools, gear or supplies. Simply grab the handle and pull, and the BEDSLIDE rolls all of your cargo out to you.
DECKED Storage Systems are designed with the outdoors enthusiast in mind, allowing you to carry team sports gear, fishing, hunting or any kind of sports gear you can imagine. Get organized with DECKED Storage Systems for your vehicle.
With a BedRug, you get the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene product. That means not only will it protect your truck bed from impact dings and damage, it will stand up to the harshest conditions.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. Truck Accessories Group warrants you, the original retail Purchaser, that for as long as you own your LEER® brand recreational fiberglass truck cap or tonneau cover, installed by an authorized LEER Dealer on the original vehicle, that it will be free from defects in material and workmanship of the fiberglass structural material below the color surface.
You can register your unit online and tell us how your truck fits into your life. Input from LEER owners helps us design products that fit your needs.